Table of contents
About this book
As a fairly new and expansive area of study, plant systems biology has been approached by scientists from fields as varied as plant physiology and astrophysics, creating a wide variety of techniques and methods to further this vital research. In Plant Systems Biology, expert investigators provide cutting-edge chapters dealing with diverse subjects such as systems biology of plant gene expression to analysis of networks, pathways, specific statistical issues and novel computational tools, imaging-based tools as well as chemical genetic, metabolomic and integrative methods that cannot be easily pigeonholed. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series, this work provides the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results.
Authoritative and comprehensive, Plant Systems Biology is an ideal guide for all researchers who wish to contribute to the evolution of the vibrant field of plant biology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60327-563-7
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2009
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-60327-562-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-60327-563-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book