Table of contents
About this book
With the advent of high-throughput technologies, the number of genes of interest has expanded and the traditional methods for gene function analysis cannot achieve the throughput necessary for large-scale exploration. In Gene Function Analysis, a select team of experts bring together a number of recently developed techniques for studying gene function. The volume begins with a variety of computational techniques, which provide an excellent point of departure for the cutting-edge experimental methods that follow. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, each chapter surveys its subject with readily reproducible laboratory protocols, a list of the necessary materials, and the popular Notes section, which contains tips for troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and timely, Gene Function Analysis offers researchers a clear guide and the important tools they need to further study the intricate human genome.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-547-3
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2007
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-734-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-547-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site