About this book
Due to an aging population, the incidence of age-related neurodegenerative diseases is expected to rise dramatically. In Neuroprotection Methods and Protocols, a team of skilled, renowned researchers provide step-by-step laboratory protocols intended to slow or prevent the progression of such diseases. Focusing on neuroprotective approaches, this volume describes basic scientific discoveries and the application of such research within different laboratories in a clear and systematic way in order to orient scientists in this complicated field. The chapters follow the Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, consisting of readily reproducible methods, lists of the necessary materials, and a Notes section which aids the researcher in solving and avoiding technical problems.
Comprehensive and easy to use, Neuroprotection Methods and Protocols is the perfect reference for basic neuroscientists hoping to move forward the ever-important field of neuroprotection and neuronal death research.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-504-6
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2007
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-666-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-504-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book