About this book
With all of the multitude of challenges facing the pharmaceutical research and development process, the industry is actively exploring the relationships between human genetics and drug responsiveness, susceptibility to disease and disease severity. In Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine, leading experts from the pharmaceutical industry, the scientific community and the government provide guidance for conducting pharmacogenomic research from discovery to the market, while also presenting a realistic perspective on the challenges, practicalities and obstacles in its application. Focusing on DNA data and associated analytical methodologies this volume includes a wide array of vital, cutting-edge research.
Comprehensive and timely, Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine will assist novice and experienced investigators alike in the understanding of the current scientific challenges in applying pharmacogenomics to drug discovery and clinical development.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-439-1
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2008
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-934115-04-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-439-1
- Series Print ISSN 1557-2153
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6053
- Buy this book on publisher's site