About this book
As membrane trafficking research has expanded over the past thirty years, a remarkable convergence of information has been gained by using genetic approaches in yeast cells with biochemical approaches in mammalian cells. Membrane Trafficking reflects these advances by devoting one section of the book to yeast cells and the other to mammalian cells, with each section providing both classic and cutting-edge techniques to study macromolecular transport across the membranes. These protocols, contributed by top experts in the field, have been tested in laboratories all around world. As a volume of the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series, the chapters include step-by-step laboratory protocols, a list of necessary materials and reagents, and the greatly beneficial Notes section, which aids in troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and state-of-the-art, Membrane Trafficking is the ideal reference for both senior researchers experienced in the field and graduate students studying membrane trafficking for the first time.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-261-8
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2008
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-925-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-261-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site