About this book
The field of drug development and therapeutics can be overwhelmingly encyclopedic and vast. In Drug Delivery Systems, Dr. Kewal Jain and a team of experts select the most important, cutting-edge technologies used in drug delivery systems taking into account significant drugs, new technologies such as nanoparticles, and therapeutic applications. The chapters present step-by-step laboratory protocols following the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, offering readily reproducible results vital for pharmaceutical physicians and scientists.
Concise and systematic, Drug Delivery Systems is a powerful reference tool for the hundreds of companies developing drug delivery technologies all around the world.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-210-6
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2008
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-891-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-210-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site