About this book
With molecular biology now allowing greater accuracy in prenatal diagnosis given amounts of fetal material as small as single cells, a major current focus has grown in the development of rapid, cost-effective diagnoses. In Prenatal Diagnosis, top experts provide cutting edge applications for the rapid assessment of fetal aneuploidies and Mendelian disorders on fetal material gained by invasive approaches, as well as procedures being validated for routine, non-invasive clinical analysis of cell free fetal DNA. Following the Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, the chapters feature step-by-step laboratory protocols, lists of the necessary materials, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Thorough and state-of-the-art, Prenatal Diagnosis is an ideal volume for researchers and molecular biologists invested in ever-growing field of prenatal medicine.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-066-9
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2008
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-803-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-066-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site