About this book
This book provides detailed state-of-the-art protocols for analyzing individual aspects of stem cell mobilization at the molecular and cellular level with contributions encompassing the most recent technological developments. Specifically, the volume covers cell adhesion and migration assays in three-dimensional models, imaging techniques for the determination of blood flow or hypoxic status, innovative biomechanical studies of stem cells, and assays to determine the involvement of proteases or complement factors, as well as other key topics. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Stem Cell Mobilization: Methods and Protocols is an ideal guide for all laboratories in their endeavors to decipher the mechanisms of stem cell mobilization, ultimately helping stem cell donors and patients around the world.
Stem cell harvesting Hematopoietic stem cells Transplantation Cell adhesion Migration assays
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9574-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9573-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9574-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site