About this book
This updated collection addresses the intense efforts that have been underway to characterize the cellular-molecular-biochemical elements of not only the hematopoietic stem cell niche but the niches for other stem cells. These specialized microenvironments that regulate stem cell function have continued to inspire tremendous interest as a subject of study in the years since the publication of the first edition. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Stem Cell Niche: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition serves as an ideal guide for both experts and novices in the stem cell field.
Hematopoietic stem cells Microenvironment Vascular cells Cell function Stem cell biology
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9508-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9507-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9508-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site