About this book
This volume details various technological advances to isolate, perpetuate, and characterize neural stem cells from various sources and formulates them for the delivery into animal models of neurological disorders. Chapters guide the reader through methods and protocols on definition and isolation of neural stem cells, characterization and differentiation, standards for defining cell populations, and In vivo approaches in animal models. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Neural Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9007-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9005-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9007-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site