Table of contents
About this book
This volume discusses the latest techniques and methodologies used in the neurotrophin field to study the physiology of the Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF). The book provides the tools essential to any researcher that intends to explore the peculiar regulation of this neurotrophin from gene expression to its release and the signaling by TrkB receptors, as well as to study the neuronal responses to BDNF or the role of neurotrophin in various neurological diseases. In Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your laboratory.
Cutting edge and comprehensive, Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor(BDNF) is a valuable resource for researchers who want to further study the diversity of physiological roles of this important growth factor.
gene expression cultured neurons TrkB receptors FRET sensors endocytic sorting
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8970-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8969-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8970-6
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site