Table of contents
About this book
This edition provides a detailed, up-to-date overview of methods used in the field of immune tolerance. Chapters guide readers through tolerogenic cell types, isolating tolerogenic cell populations for study and therapeutic utility, multiple methods to study the mechanisms underpinning tolerance, methods to induce tolerance through thymus progenitors, and methods to assess the breakdown of immune tolerance in specific pathological conditions. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Immunological Tolerance: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8938-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8936-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8938-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site