Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides an overview of experimental procedures and state-of art methods to investigate FOXOs. Chapters guide readers through biochemical and molecular methods, imaging approaches to monitor the subcellular localization of FOXO factors, omics and bioinformatics approaches, different animal models used in FOXO research, and human studies to investigate the role of FOXO factors in human disease and longevity. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge FOXO Transcription Factors: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8900-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8899-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8900-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site