About this book
This detailed book collects new and updated techniques that will help to improve our understanding of the mechanisms underlying stem cell-derived repair through stem cells of the epidermal and dermal lineages, which have led to the isolation of numerous stem cell-like sub-populations from the epidermis and dermis. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and practical, Skin Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition serves as a valuable assemblage of protocols for researchers both already working in the field and those who now wish to newly embark on studies of skin stem cells.
Epidermal stem cells Dermal lineages Skin function Epidermis and dermis Stem cell-derived repair
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8870-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8869-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8870-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site