About this book
This volume discusses easy-to-follow protocols for researchers in the field of plant chemical genomics. The chapters in this book look at technical workflows of high-throughput chemical compound screens in numerous plant tissues, such as seedlings, roots, and pollen. Chapters also focus on single-celled systems such as Chlamydomonas reinhardtii for chemical screens, and techniques used to modify the target of a small molecule. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Thorough and cutting-edge, Plant Chemical Genomics: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource to help researchers work with a broad variety of plants for chemical genomics approaches.
Arabidopsis reporter gene expression lignification Pi transporter P450 cytochrome
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7874-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7873-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7874-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site