Table of contents
About this book
This fully-updated book provides systems-based methodologies and innovative technologies that can be used for solving complicated problems of complex systems. A wide range of theoretical and experimental approaches are introduced for practical applications, as the content explores the basic and novel concepts in psychoneuroimmunology (PNI), especially the relationships among stress, inflammation, and psychophysiological disorders, as well as various cutting-edge technologies and methods for PNI studies, including the utilizations of mouse models and vaccine models. In addition, this book focuses on translational medicine by applying PNI methods in clinical practice. As part of the Methods in Molecular Biology series, the chapters seek to provide a practical, state-of-the-art, and holistic view for the translation of PNI into better preventive and personalized medical practice.
Authoritative and hands-on, Psychoneuroimmunology: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition will be of use to biomedical students and professionals at all levels who are interested in integrative studies in psychology, psychiatry, neuroscience, immunology, molecular biology, genetics, bioengineering, physiology, pathology, microbiology, systems biology, and clinical medicine.
Personalized Medicine Biopsychosocial models Systems medicine Therapeutics Clinical implications PNI Stress
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7828-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7827-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7828-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site