Table of contents
About this book
This volume details protocols on virus-derived nanoparticles (VNPs) for a number of different applications. Chapters guide readers through the production of VNPs derived from plant, animal and bacterial viruses, prokaryotic and eukaryotic expression systems, encapsulation of heterologous materials within VNPs, and the modification of the outer surface of VNPs and how such modified VNPs can be developed into functional entities. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Virus-Derived Nanoparticles for Advanced Technologies: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7808-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7806-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7808-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site