About this book
This second edition volume expands on the previous edition with a comprehensive update on recent developments in the Adipose Stromal/Stem Cells (ASC) field and the use of stroma vascular fraction (SVF) as a potential therapeutic strategy. The chapters in this book discuss protocols that are focused on discovery, preclinical, and clinical processes. Although most chapters focus on human ASC, there are several chapters that look at small and large animal species with pre-clinical relevance. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips in troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and thorough, Adipose-Derived Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is a valuable resource for anyone interested in learning more about the scientific advances in the field of ASC biology and application.
regenerative medicine stroma vascular fraction heterogeneous mesenchymal population of cells hematopoietic stem endothelial cells erythrocytes fibroblasts lymphocytes monocyte/macrophages pericytes
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7799-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7797-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7799-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site