About this book
This vital collection provides a unique set of techniques to explore the clinical, pathological, and research aspects of the management of patients with esophageal adenocarcinoma. Beginning with an introduction to the basic features of esophageal adenocarcinoma, the book continues with clinical protocols for the management of the cancer, pathological methods for management of the patients and research, as well as protocols for molecular research, which could aid researchers in furthering our understanding of pathogenesis as well as in identifying new targets for the treatment and prevention of adenocarcinoma. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions on their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and authoritative, Esophageal Adenocarcinoma: Methods and Protocols is a valuable guide to stimulate specialists from various disciplines in their continuing research into esophageal adenocarcinoma and translating that research into improving the management of this cancer of rising importance.
Esophagus Carcinoma Tumor cells Pathology Clinical techniques
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7734-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7733-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7734-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site