About this book
This volume contains several reviews in the field as well as the step-by-step use of targeted and global approaches within the areas of genomics, epigenetics, proteomics, transcriptomics and metabolomics which aim to address this dilemma and to help pinpoint new treatment strategies. Chapters detail the generation of several models and methods for assessing health and provide researchers potential approaches for reversing or minimizing effects of disease. In addition, important information on disease mechanisms is provided, as each method is described in the context of a specific disease or therapeutic area. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, the chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Investigations of Early Nutrition Effects on Long-Term Health: Methods and Applications aim is to provide insights into the latest ideas and technologies .enabling progress in this field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7614-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7613-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7614-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book