Table of contents
About this book
This volume covers some of the most widely used protocols on nanocanonical amino acids, providing details and advice for users to get each method up and running for their chosen application. Chapters have been divided into three parts describing methods for protein production in the test tube, in prokaryotes, and in eukaryotes. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Noncanonical Amino Acids: Methods and Protocols aims to provide readers with techniques that enable them to design new experiments and create new areas of research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7574-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7573-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7574-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book