About this book
This volume presents standard approaches and the most recent technical advances used to study innate immune activation. Chapters detail the assessment of macrophage activation, measuring innate immune responses to bacterial viability, quantification of secreted proteins, reporter systems, protocols examining specific innate immune activation by TLRs, RLRs, cGAS, and inflammasomes. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Innate Immune Activation: Methods and Protocols aims to be a useful and informative reference tool for further study into this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7519-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7518-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7519-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book