About this book
This volume is a compilation of laboratory protocols and methodology required for the study of molecular chaperones and the cellular stress response. Chapters detail stress response in Hsf1, Hsf2 and Hsf4 knockout mice, mapping HSP interaction networks, the LUminescence-based Mammalian IntERactome (LUMIER), Hsp70 biology, protein folding activity of Hsp90, cytotoxicity of HSP inhibitors, computational approaches for modeling allosteric Hsp90 interactions, HSPs in immunity and vaccine development , and biologies of Hsp70 and Hsp90. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Chaperones: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
proteome protein folding heat shock proteins transcription factors mouse model
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7477-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7476-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7477-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book