Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides comprehensive explanations and detailed examples of different antibody libraries, along with novel approaches for antibody discovery. The chapters in this book are divided into four sections: 1) construction of antibody libraries; 2) selection strategies for antibodies; 3) complementary approaches for antibody selection; and 4) phage display for epitope mapping and biomarker identification. The chapters also provide a list of antibody phage display technologies and applications. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and practical, Phage Display: Methods and Protocols will provide technical assistance to new start-ups venturing into the fieldof antibody phage display. This volume will also aid in stirring interest and ideas among researchers in this ever-expanding subject.
scFv libraries macaque immune libraries IgNAR DARPINs array antibodies
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7447-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7446-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7447-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site