About this book
This volume focuses on the optogenetics workflow, and covers topics on viral vectors, targeting strategies, choice on opsins, animal models and readouts, and applications in systems neuroscience. This book shows readers how to identify the critical aspects of each methodological step, and how to determine the necessary level of complexity to address the particular research question. In Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your laboratory.
Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Optogenetics: A Roadmap is a valuable guide for both the optogenetics novices and the experts.
single cell electrophysiology electric population recordings functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) neuronal physiology viral vectors animal models gene delivery of opsins optical reporters
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7417-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7415-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7417-7
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- About this book