Table of contents
About this book
This volume details basic and advanced protocols for both stages of protein engineering: the library design phase and the identification of improved variants by screening and selection. Chapters focus on enzyme engineering using rational and semi-rational approaches. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Protein Engineering: Methods and Protocols aims to aid scientists in the planning and performance of their experiments.
Protein tunnel inspection CAVER FRESCO algorithm split-GFP insect cell-free expression systems photometric screening solid phase agar
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7366-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7364-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7366-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book