About this book
This volume covers methods that analyze various Argonaute proteins from a variety of organisms to help researchers better understand their properties ranging from a molecular level to an organismal level. The chapters in this book explore the following topics: identification and expression analysis of guide nucleic acids and their targets; analysis of biochemical properties of Argonautes; biological functions of Argonautes; and obtaining materials and setting up analysis platforms. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and authoritative, Argonaute Proteins: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for researchers and scientists looking to expand their knowledge of Argonaute proteins and their functions.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7339-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7338-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7339-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site