About this book
This detailed volume provides background on recent new technology developments highlighting the potential of the genomic era in wheat breeding with invaluable instruction on the methodology, which is complemented by overview chapters on the status of new technology application in major wheat production countries. The topics, addressed by internationally renowned scientists active in the field, cover methods underpinning the latest developments in the field of wheat biotechnology. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Wheat Biotechnology: Methods and Protocols serves as a vital resource for scientists working to breed future high-yielding wheat varieties to sustain a growing population in an increasingly unpredictable world.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7337-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7335-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7337-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book