Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents current advanced technologies and methods used in super-resolution microscopy. The chapters in this book cover a wide range of topics such as introducing super-resolution microscopy into a core facility; two-photon STED microscopy for nanoscale imaging of neural morphology in vivo; correlative SIM-STORM microscopy; two-color single-molecule tracking in live cells; and correlative single molecule localization microscopy and confocal microscopy. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Super-Resolution Microscopy: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for both established and novel researchers and users in this field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7265-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7264-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7265-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book