About this book
Reflecting developments in genome editing, this third edition volume fully updates a collection of key techniques for the study of functional genomics. The book is broken up into sections on bioinformatics, DNA, RNA, and protein analysis, as well as a closing section entitled “From Genotype to Phenotype.” Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Updated and authoritative, Functional Genomics: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition seeks to aid scientists in establishing or extending technologies and techniques in their laboratories.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7231-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7230-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7231-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book