About this book
This detailed volume assembles a number of the most commonly used and state-of-the-art methodologies in the revolutionary field of mRNA processing in order to aid researchers in choosing the best method for their specific problems. Given that the vast majority of alternative mRNA processing events has yet to be explored, these techniques promise to breathe new life into the myriad new ideas currently underway. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Practical and easy to use, mRNA Processing: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists venturing into what’s certain to be another explosive period of growth in this dynamic field of study.
Metabolic labeling Bioinformatic tools Splicing patterns Alternative polyadenylation Circular RNAs
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7204-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7203-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7204-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site