Table of contents
About this book
This two-volume book is a valuable resource to students, researchers, scientists, commercial producers, consultants and policymakers interested in agriculture or plant sciences particularly in date palm biotechnology. Chapters in Date Palm Biotechnology Protocols: Volume 2: Germplasm Conservation and Molecular Breeding guides readers through methods and protocols on germplasm in vitro conservation, molecular analysis of in vitro cultures, genetic diversity, cultivar identity, gender identification, genomics, and proteomics. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Date Palm Biotechnology Protocols: Volume 2: Germplasm Conservation and Molecular Breeding aims to supplement the previous volume and to provide precise stepwise protocols in the field of date palm biotechnology.
germplasam Cryopreservation Bayoud disease SSR markers phylogenetic
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7159-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7158-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7159-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book