Table of contents
About this book
This two-volume book is a valuable resource to students, researchers, scientists, commercial producers, consultants and policymakers interested in agriculture or plant sciences particularly in date palm biotechnology. Date Palm Biotechnology Protocols, Volume 1: Tissue Culture and Applications is comprised of 27 chapters covering adventitious organogenesis, somatic embryogenesis, contamination, hyperhydricity, acclimatization, cell suspension, protoplast and bioreactors, genetic transformation secondary metabolites, and abiotic stress. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Date Palm Biotechnology Protocols, Volume 1: Tissue Culture and Applications aims to supplement the previous volume and to provide precise stepwise protocols in the field of date palm biotechnology.
Biotechnology Phoenix dactylifera Micropropagation organogenesis embryogenesis
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7156-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7155-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7156-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book