Table of contents
About this book
This detailed volume describes cutting-edge techniques in three distinct and complementary areas of contemporary kinase biology research. Beginning with a section on synthetic biology, chemical biology, and screening approaches to kinase signaling networks, the book continues with sections on mass spectrometry and metabolic analysis of kinase signaling as well as computational analysis of kinase signaling networks. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biologyseries, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Kinase Signaling Networks aims to provide scientists with the tools necessary to overcome the technological bottlenecks that limit our ability to gain a deeper mechanistic understanding of kinase biology.
Protein science Synthetic biology Screening approaches Mass spectrometry Computational analysis Chemical biology Drug development
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7154-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7152-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7154-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site