Table of contents
About this book
This vital book collects key methods that have supported advancements in the field of ebolavirus molecular biology given the pressing need for the advancement of techniques for diagnostics, the development of vaccines and antivirals, and for furthering our understanding of ebolavirus biology. After an introduction, the volume delves into protocols for studying ebolavirus molecular biology under biosafety level 2 conditions, studying infectious ebolaviruses under biosafety level 4 conditions in vitro as well as in vivo, and working with ebolaviruses in the field. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Ebolaviruses: Methods and Protocols serves as a guide to the next generations of filovirus researchers and also helps to bring experts from other areas into the filovirus research arena.
Ebola virus Virology Zaire ebolavirus Biosafety levels Filoviruses Immune response
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7116-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7115-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7116-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site