About this book
This volume addresses the various techniques and novel applications of mass spectrometry imaging (MSI) and its role as a discovery tool in the field of proteomics, lipidomics, and metabolomics. The chapters in this book demonstrate how MSI can be applied to many areas of research such as clinical pathology, translational medicine, toxicology, biomarkers and response studies, and potential incorporation of MSI into forensic workflows. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Innovative and comprehensive, Imaging Mass Spectrometry: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for research scientists and clinicians who are interested in further studies of MSI technologies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7051-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7050-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7051-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site