About this book
This volume provides a comprehensive collection of protocols on molecular diagnostics of bacteria that will suit the needs of molecular biologists, clinical laboratorians, and physician scientists alike. Chapters detail common bacterial pathogens, protocols that can be applied to diverse or even unknown pathogens, digital PCR, next generation sequencing, and bioinformatic analyses. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Diagnostic Bacteriology: Methods and Protocols delivers a wide range of assay types all on the cutting edge of diagnostic bacteriology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7037-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7035-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7037-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site