About this book
This volume discusses protocols that cover genetic manipulation of Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells for recombinant protein production, and protocols for the characterization of CHO cells using ‘omic approaches. This book also explores methods that discuss the genome editing tool, CRISPR/Cas9, and the characterization of recombinant protein products, such as glycosylation and host cell protein analysis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Heterologous Protein Production in CHO Cells: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for scientists and researchers who are interested in further studying cell production in CHO cells.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6972-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6971-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6972-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book