Table of contents
About this book
This volume is divided in four sections; covering genome wide approaches, techniques for characterize of paRNA structural features are described, selecting pa-RNA, and paRNA therapeutic potential. Chapters describe how siRNAsdirected against paRNAs can be applied in vivo to modulate transcription of important genes controlled by paRNAs. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Promoter Associated RNA: Methods and Protocols aims to demonstrate paRNAs as new class of regulatory molecules, to further investigate and value as tools for fine transcriptional tuning.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6716-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6714-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6716-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book