Table of contents
About this book
The aim this volume is to present the methods, challenges, software, and applications of this widespread and yet still evolving and maturing field. Computational Protein Design, the first book with this title, guides readers through computational protein design approaches, software and tailored solutions to specific case-study targets. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Computational Protein Design aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6637-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6635-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6637-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book