About this book
This volume is a valuable and timely resource for a broad audience with interests in basic and translational cancer biology, cancer drug development, as well as in the practice of personalized oncology. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Cancer Gene Networks aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this evolving and vital field. Ultimately these efforts will guide development of transformative strategies for cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6539-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6537-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6539-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site