Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides an overview of the field and practical hints for vaccinologists in academia and industry. Chapters provide protocols on self-replicating RNA vectors, non-replication mRNA vectors, adjuvantation and delivery, and preclinical and clinical development. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, RNA Vaccines: Methods and Protocols aims to increased collaboration on RNA vaccines between basic and applied scientists in academia, government, and industry to develop future solutions for today’s challenges.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6481-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6479-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6481-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site