Table of contents
About this book
This volume aims to present a representative cross-section of modern experimental approaches relevant to Plant Hormone Biology, ranging from relatively simple physiological to highly sophisticated methods. Chapters describe physiological, developmental, microscopy-based techniques, measure hormone contents, and heterologous systems. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Plant Hormones:Methods and Protocols, Third Edition aims to provide researchers with useful methods to advance their research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6469-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6467-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6469-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book