Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a collection of techniques and approaches for the study of ERK signaling. It begins with a historical perspective of genetic and molecular discoveries, followed by chapters covering specific topics in a broad range of experimental systems, including in vitro assays of EGFR and ERK activities; proteomic and genome-wide analyses of ERK signaling targets; cell biological, genetic, quantitative and imaging approaches in cells and model organisms; and integrated mathematical modeling of the ERK pathway. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and thorough, ERK Signaling: Methods and Protocols will aid and stimulate further advances in the vibrant field of ERK signaling.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6424-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6422-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6424-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book