Table of contents
About this book
This book focuses on recently developed High Throughput Screening (HTS) assay protocols, many involved in the ToxCast and/or Tox21 initiatives, and the relevant HTS data analysis techniques. Divided into three sections, in vitro assays, in vivo assays, and computational techniques to analyze HTS data are all examined. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, most chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, High Throughput Screening Assays in Toxicology serves as a valuable reference resource for translating new HTS techniques into standardized chemical toxicity assessment tools in order to advance modern toxicology research to a new era where HTS techniques can partially replace the prevailing animal models.
Chemical toxicity testing HTS assays Computational techniques In vitro and In vivo Toxicology assessment tools HTS data analysis techniques
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6346-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6344-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6346-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book