Table of contents
About this book
This second edition provides updated and expanded chapters that critically address the issues or rodent stroke modeling, from choosing the model and outcome measures, designing the experiment, conducting and analyzing it, to reporting it in a scientific publication. Rodent Models of Stroke, Second Edition aims to help its readers understand the limitations and the opportunities of modeling stroke in rodents and enable them to conduct experiments which will not only improve our understanding of the pathophysiology of this devastating disorder but also serve as the basis for developing new highly effective treatments. Written for the popular Neuromethods series, chapters include the kind of detail and key implementation advice that ensures successful results in the laboratory.
Authoritative and practical, Rodent Models of Stroke, Second Edition provides authoritative reviews of the most commonly used, well-honed approaches in the field today.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-5620-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-5618-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-5620-3
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- About this book