About this book
This volume aims to provide a range of methods and protocols for studying tumor angiogenesis in vitro and in vivo to reflect advances in the field. The chapters in this book cover topics such as: morphological aspects of tumor angiogenesis, aortic ring assay and its use for the study of tumor angiogenesis, ex vivo tissue culture model for anti-angiogenic drug testing, transgenic zebrafish, orthotopic models of ovarian cancer, and uncovering metabolic effects of anti-angiogenic therapy in tumors by induced metabolic bioluminescence imaging. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting edge and thorough, Tumor Angiogenesis Assays: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for anyone interested in tumor angiogenesis assay research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3999-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3997-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3999-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book