Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides an up-to-date compilation of current methodological approaches utilized for the exploration of nucleolar structure and function. Chapters cover a diversity of protocols that include imaging of the nucleolus, analysis of ribosomal RNA transcription and processing, and genomics and proteomics of the nucleolus. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, The Nucleolus: Methods and Protocols provides scientists with a reliable practical handbook to facilitate the investigation of this nuclear compartment at the advanced level.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3792-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3790-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3792-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book