Table of contents
About this book
This detailed volume explores in silico methods for pharmaceutical toxicity by combining the theoretical advanced research with the practical application of the tools. Beginning with a section covering sophisticated models addressing the binding to receptors, pharmacokinetics and adsorption, metabolism, distribution, and excretion, the book continues with chapters delving into models for specific toxicological and ecotoxicological endpoints, as well as broad views of the main initiatives and new perspectives which will very likely improve our way of modelling pharmaceuticals. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include the kind of detailed implementation advice that is key for achieving successful research results.
Authoritative and practical, In Silico Methods for Predicting Drug Toxicity offers the advantage of incorporating data and knowledge from different fields, such as chemistry, biology, -omics, and pharmacology, to achieve goals in this vital area of research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3609-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3607-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3609-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book