Table of contents
About this book
The third edition of this volume is aimed at providing both beginners and more experienced researchers a choice of methods to isolate and analyze dendritic cells(DC). An introductory review provides an overview of recent advances in the characterization of DC subsets in mouse and human. While additional chapters provide methods to culture human and mouse dendritic cells, protocols for the isolation of dendritic cells, the isolation of dendritic cell progenitors from mouse, and the purification of dendritic cells from human blood. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Dendritic Cell Protocols, Third Edition aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3606-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3604-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3606-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site